Following the continued worsening of the Covid-19 crisis, the government has escalated the alert level to level 4 which is the maximum level where it is necessary to Eliminate the virus.
The implications of this are summarised below
Range of measures (can be applied locally or nationally)
- People instructed to stay at home
- Educational facilities closed
- Businesses closed except for essential services (e.g. supermarkets, pharmacies, clinics) and lifeline utilities
- Rationing of supplies and requisitioning of facilities
- Travel severely limited
- Major reprioritisation of healthcare services
Accordingly, we advise that we are closing our factory from 25 March 2020 until further notice to be in full compliance with this directive.
We encourage everyone to follow all directives from the ministry of health and unite in the fight against this virus.
Stay Strong, we will get through.